Can I have a little rant?

Millyard Rejects

Visit site
I think the comment from MR was unfair as to Bakers, we all care passionately about dogs and we know that Bakers is rubbish and so we were informing the op to that fact. If she was feeding her dog chocolate even if her dog liked it she would have got the same response. The effect from feeding Bakers might not be so instant but it is still harmful even if the effects are not seen immeadiately.

I did agree with the op about the pushy salesman and what my response to him would have been.

Wether you or I think Bakers is rubbish or not-the Op was concerned her usual petfood outlet has suddenly changed sales policy and felt the need to push other foods on them?
Thats like the offlicence telling me they wont stock my red wine anymore as it is bad for me and I should drink bottle water instead? I dont think Op is daft enough to feed chocolate?:eek:
Also if Bakers and other petfoods are soo bad in your opinion-and you are allowed an opinion! why dont you lobby this info with the media? get it the exposure it deserves?
And without actual proof that this or another brand is responsible for causing cancer or other health issues then its a bit like saying " i dont like you buying cheap dog food for your dog, if you loved it youd buy the expensive stuff?" And BTW I dont pay for my dog food...yep thats 5 dogs a ferret and 4 cats getting fed for pretty much nothing...on the raw food from my butcher;)