Can I have some genuine HHO vibes please?

Sparkles

Visit site
Just found out my cousin has just been diagnosed with cancer tonight :(

It's treatable, though has spread, so if anyone could spare a positive thought for him it would be very much appreciated xx

Jaycee

Visit site
Lots of vibes coming your way for you and your cousin, thank heavens it is treatable. Take heart though that all the treatment will be well worth it in the end and before he knows it, it will become a distant memory! xx

Trinity Fox

Visit site
I will be sending lots of positive thoughts my dad is recovering from throat cancer very succesfully and my mum has had cancer on her kidney her spleen removed been on intensive care several times and most of her bowel removed.

We were told she wouldnt pull through more than once but she has started riding again the last few weeks she is in her late sixties, What I am trying to say is positive thinking and friends or family always being there is a great help.

I am sure your positive outlook will help be strong you can get through this, my mum and dads consultants told us that mental attitude really helps it is hard but if you have horses then your mindset just from that is a good starting point,
sending healing and good vibes and all the best.

Firewell

Visit site
Lots of positive vibes coming your cousins way.

My stepdad fought throat cancer. He has a grade 4 tumour (grade 5 being the worst) and was told they needed to operate and remove his voice box. He refused opting for chemotherapy and radiotherapy instead. Doc didn't think he would make it but stepdad is a stubborn bugger, he stayed at work and refused to change his life. It was hard but he remained upbeat and the tumour shrivelled up and died! That was 15 years ago and it hasn't come back :D.

OH's mum is currently fighting leukaemia. She's booked in for a bone marrow transplant and it's all a bit of a worry but she's staying positive and her religion keeps her strong. So far she is doing as well as could be expected which is brilliant.

Positive attitude really helps and the support of family and friends :).

DougalJ

Visit site
Absolutely here are huge vibes ((hugs)) Spookily I have just come off my friends fund raising page who is walking 13 miles on Saturday night for Cancer Research. She has been affected by cancer in her life, and I have too. Just wish that some big cure for all cancers can be found! Wishing your cousin safe and speedy treatment for him!

Tonty Tont

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear, sending losts of healing vibes your way :(

My mum was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer nearly 10 years ago, one that was very close to her brain. She had an operation to remove it, but it failed so she had to go to Boston in America for 9 weeks for radiotherapy. The tumor, which destroyed the nerve to her one ear so is completely deaf in her right one, is still there, but is now killed. The treatment was 5 years ago now, and she is perfectly fine :)

Hope he recovers quickly :) Please keep us updated :)

Sparkles

Visit site
Thankyou guys :( As far as I'm aware it's testicular, but has spread to his chest also. Not really clued up on medical stuff if I'm honest, so that's all I know. He's keeping positive about though xx