Can I please ask for some supportive vibes?

benson21

Visit site
We have had the phone call. we are in court for the accident on Monday. It will be a 3 day trial.
One minute my heart is in my boots, then stomach in mouth, my head is thumping. Cant really get my head straight around this.

benson21

Visit site
Thanks everyone, had a good glass (or 2) of wine and feel a bit clearer now! Its not just me feeling like this, its the OH and also Tammy, who owned Benson, and was in the accident too. So thanks for all your kind words, just want it over now.

attheponies

Visit site
Really, really thinking of you, I know it will be hard and bring it all back but here's hoping that justice will be served and provide some form of closure (hate that word but you know what I mean) for you all. Lots of hugs, vibes and positive thoughts.

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
Good luck for Monday. I know it will be a tough week for you but at least it means it is behind you and you can look to the future. I hope he gets what he deserves!!
xx

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Sending loads of <<<<<<vibes>>>>>.
I'm sure it will be a very difficult time for you all. At least when it's over that will be another stage in putting it behind you.
Just be prepared for a guilty verdict and a minimal sentence.

Frumpoon

Visit site
I think I know what this means.

I really hope he gets it in the neck, you have right on your side so focus on that.

If nothing else this whole process will have been enormously stressful and upsetting for him - you don't get away with much in this world. karma has a habit of biting you on the bum xxxx

benson21

Visit site
Feel like I am on an hourly countdown now. I really dont want tomorrow to come. Got to just think, 3 days time it will all be over!
It does make me feel a little better to think he probably hasnt has much sleep this weekend either!

spike123

Visit site
I really hope all goes well for you at the hearing.It sounds like the law are taking it seriously as I presume with it being a 3 day hearing it's at crown court. Lets hope that they use the full extent of the law for all he has put you all through! I will be thinking of you. Keep us informed of how it goes.