Can i please see photos of 5'8" people riding 15.2/3hh please?

SouthWestWhippet

Visit site
5'6 riding 14hh pony in sig.

Ignore what people say, ride the horses/ponies you enjoy
laugh.gif

golddustsara

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Wow - your mare fair takes up his long legs!!
Can i join the 5'8" on connies clique please? General consensus is that mine is part connie lol
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh of course - its open to part breds too
cool.gif

Festive_Felicitations

Visit site
How about 5'11'' weighing about 9.5 stone:

* On 13.2 hh QH colt. You can't see all of his legs unfortunatly but you get he idea, I did kick him in the 'elbow' a few times. He easily carried me and the 7 kg western saddle all day herding cattle
Golondor3.jpg

Please ignore my bad postue in this photo (it annoys me everytime I look at it!) it was the end of a long day..., and it is my camera sticking out of my jeans, it was the easiest place to carry it!

* Or on 15.1hh Anglo Arab colt, who easliy carried me up and down mountains, did enduraces, showed me what a 'real' collected trot felt like and jumped 90cm...
Geronimo.jpg

JCWHITE

Visit site
Great thread,and pictures.Dont beat yourselves up, you all look fine and there are some great horses out there!
JC

flowerlady

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How about 5'11'' weighing about 9.5 stone:

* On 13.2 hh QH colt. You can't see all of his legs unfortunatly but you get he idea, I did kick him in the 'elbow' a few times. He easily carried me and the 7 kg western saddle all day herding cattle
Golondor3.jpg

Please ignore my bad postue in this photo (it annoys me everytime I look at it!) it was the end of a long day..., and it is my camera sticking out of my jeans, it was the easiest place to carry it!

What great pics.
wink.gif

Your position is fine you look relaxed which is how it should be lovely horses you have.
grin.gif
wink.gif

* Or on 15.1hh Anglo Arab colt, who easliy carried me up and down mountains, did enduraces, showed me what a 'real' collected trot felt like and jumped 90cm...
Geronimo.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Puppy

Visit site
I don't have a photo but my mother is 5'8" and used to ride my 14.2. He was a narrow anglo arab too. It wasn't ideal (she looks much better on Star) but they were fine
smile.gif

Festive_Felicitations

Visit site
Flowerlady - thank you for your comment!

They are/were both lovely horses. Sadly neither were mine I just had the pleasure of ridning them both.

Also I feel terrible for not introducing the black dog: Tess, a stray that adopted us.