Can I scream please? Had 1 of those days!

Fiona_C

Visit site
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Had 1 of those days today, I hate horses, especially my horse
mad.gif
bl88dy thing! Earlier this week, he had a strop about going into an empty stable while I mucked his out in the pi$$ing rain, so thought I'd give him shelter in another 1 for 5 mins. That ended up in been dragged around the yard then he broke the lead rope and legged it out of the yard...cue 1 panicked owner envisioning all sorts of scenarios.

Tonight, got stable ready for bedtime, lunged him, he was a complete ass, turning in and challenging me constantly, he hasn't done this in a long time!! (Hasten to add, we've had no turnout this week due to the weather, so can excuse to a degree)
frown.gif

Finished lunging, brought him back onto the yard to rug up etc, horse next door was tied up so tied bud up next to him, usual play fighting/biting etc going on, got rug on, other horse bit him hard on his nose, cue bud pulling back, escaping out of headcollar and pi$$ing off around the yard
mad.gif

I think why I'm most upset is my pride, he's made me look a complete brainless idiot that can't control her horse not too mention bad PMT on top of that!!

Really feel like I could either jack horses in, or pull socks up and just have a good cry instead.

Sorry to ramble on, helps to calm me down.
blush.gif
cookies if you have got this far.

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
Can I join in too? Springy has been a monster this week with lots of bucking and being a baggage, I had already packed her bags last night and had Potters phone number to hand and then tonight she surprised me by being absolutley fantastic to ride with no bucking!

Bloody horses! Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!!

Taboo1968

Visit site
(((HUG))) Dont you just love a TB - interesting about the turnout situation? Thought you said there "was" going to be constant turnout??? Its obvious that being kept in has turned him into a "little monster" .... hope he settles soon as its going to be a very long hard winter otherwise!

Just to put a dampner on it.... mine are perfect! Dont have any "dizzy" moments with any of them!!! So at the moment I still love all mine!

Fiona_C

Visit site
Thankies hon, he has gone out again today and last I saw was hooleying around the field with 6 other geldings in tow and having a whale of a time, so hopefully will burn some of that energy off.

Turnout was stopped on Monday and started again yesterday, however, the note went "astray" to say we had turnout again, granted the fields were quite shall we say puddley!!
grin.gif
its a catch 22, at old yard he was out 24/7 and looked awful for it, now he's in at night and is looking much better for been stabled. So its all pro's and con's. Heyho....
confused.gif