Can someone tell me what this is? (pictures)

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
Jerry has what looks like a wort on his muzzle, but could it be a sarciod? There is another smaller one under his eye.

100_0805.jpg

100_0806.jpg

Any ideas? should I worry?

Thanks

Chex

Visit site
Chex has some of those (if its the same thing anyway). Vet said not to worry, they're wart things. I end up clipping over them by mistake, but they grow back
crazy.gif

Nickijem

Visit site
Oh poor Jerry - he really doesn't need anything else to be wrong. I'm sure they are quite harmless, well I hope so!

buzzles

Visit site
My horse has one on her chest, vet said it was a little skin tag and to ignore it, shouldn't cause her any bother unless it starts to get really big. Am also paranoid about my horse at the moment especially as she's chestnut so would be more prone to tumours and cancer
frown.gif

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Hun, if its bothering you, go to your health food shop and buy (or probably order) Thuja 30c potency cream or jel. Apply 3/4 times per week and it will go
grin.gif

kerilli

Visit site
they look like skin tags, totally ignore them. or if they really upset you, tie a piece of sewing cotton tight round the base and let them drop off on their own.
fwiw people get them (i have one) and the doc told me to ignore it, it won't get bigger.

S_N

Visit site
Agree with other posters, looks like a skin tag.

How is the big fella?

Just to muscle in on your eye pics, here's B - you can only just see me.
09-03-07_1434.jpg

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
Love these eye pics
grin.gif

Jerry seems ok, have ridden him once, was very very keen to be out, had a few fly bucks but settled very quickly, he certainly isnt getting worse, bit worried that he has his last dose of antibiotics tomorrow, so fingers crossed he doesnt go downhill when hes off them