Can we all do really big positive "GOOD LUCK" jingles and thoughts for Wormy today...

kerilli

Visit site
She's doing her first Advanced at Chatsworth on her great old campaigner Jack, I think she's said she'll probably retire him after this because he's done her so proud (fabulous easy double clears at all of their runs, at Int and CIC**, this Spring). :) :) :)
They're on at 9.22, 1.38 and 4.20 so loads of really positive vibes for a great run for them both pls!
If he's retired she hasn't really got anything else to compete at a good level so I think it's really important that she gets this under her belt to be able to attract a new owner hopefully, hence I'm posting this!
Good Luck K and J! We're all rooting for you! xxx

Eventer96

twitter.com
Big, big, good luck thoughts being sent her way. FIngers crossed they have a successful round! They are such a lovely partnership! :)

*Really hopes she finds an owner in the near future.* x

amage

Visit site
Aw best of luck to them...Wormy is what I class as one of my Euromillions Riders - ie. If I win the Euromillions I'll buy them a horse coz they just work so hard at the game!

kerilli

Visit site
Aw best of luck to them...Wormy is what I class as one of my Euromillions Riders - ie. If I win the Euromillions I'll buy them a horse coz they just work so hard at the game!

Yes, ditto! She's worked really hard and improved so much, she really deserves a good chance at it. I think she's a really natural xc rider too.

Lolo

Visit site
Massive good luck to both of them- she rides him so nicely and they're such a lovely partnership who always look happy together.