Can You Believe This?

genie

Visit site
I sold a lovely yearling pony colt in june this year. The pony is a really nice type, really liked him. Only sold him because I am drastically cutting down and will have no use for him. I sold him for what I thought was a very reasonable price and he has gone local.

Told the new owners I like this pony, please let me know how he gets on.....very very genuine pony.

Of course, after we delivered the pony, new owners said they would let us know how he was doing etc and we haven't seen or heard from them since.....until saturday!

Bumped into the people in the supermarket, they approached me, was taken by surprise actually. The wife( who told me what an expert she was when she bought the pony) tells me they had trouble getting his feet trimmed and now decided they don't think he is suitable for what they want and they would like to bring him back.............????????

I spoke to the farrier( same one comes here as has gone there cos I gave the new owners the phone number) he said the pony fidgetted a little bit but nothing to worry about and next time should be a bit better.

What do these idiots want?

MICHAELA8228

Visit site
Any chance you can take pony back and find a difference buyer - these people sound like retards!!
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

genie

Visit site
Hi. yes, offered to do just that.told them I would keep monies back for keep....they looked at me like I had 2 heads.

what really made me take a sharp intake of breath was they bought the pony, I was very honest about him.they told me how "expert" they are and now decide they don't want him cos maybe they have new toys to play with.so want to return him like you would a faulty food processor or something.and, want to dump all responsibility onto me. The place they live at is goregeous, there is no shortage of money and the pony has 2 shetlands as companions..perfect home....or so I thought!

I can't believe that because he fidgetted for the farrier that they decided he isn't right......thats just an excuse.and a pretty poor one at that.

I think some people shouldn't be allowed any animals....maybe just keep to a magazine or 2.that way some good pony doesn't end up getting ruined.

I don't think I have ever returned any horse or pony....wouldn't enter my head to do so.....have sometimes had them and they either haven't turned out suitable for what I wanted so have been sold on, but I would never have dreamed of asking the seller for a refund.and this pony has been gone a good 6 months.....could understand if they had had him a week and decided they didn't like him...but 6 months?

This is a really nice pony......I loved him, but I am cutting right back..just got too many, only reason he had to go.

kendra2705

Visit site
the difference between horse , non horsey, dedicated non dedicated, spoilt people, id take the poor little man back and find him a proper home bless him,