Can you guys help any more than the BD forum??

sperks93

Visit site
I'm still searching for my perfect long term loan horse. I'm a dedicated 16 year old young rider looking for a horse do take me on to Junior/Young Rider teams(Adavnced Medium/PSG). I'm getting quite deprate now as the future of my current horse is uncirtian due to injury(I haven't competed for a good two months now!), plus I don't think he would be quite capable of this level.
The sort of horse I would be looking for would idealy be 16-17hh, younger than 15 years,and preferably a gelding. I understand these sort of horses are hard to come by on loan so I am willing to compromise! I receive top class traing form an amazing trainer and we keep all our horses at home so they become almost part of the family! It would also be quite important that the horse is a safe hack.
I am based on the Glos/Worcs border - which is a fantastic area for competetions and there is amazing hacking in my area too. I spend alot of time with my horses, doing everything for them and really get to know them well! We can offer a fantastic lifestyle for a loan horse - I can provide excellent refs if required.
If you know of a horse that you think may be ideal, I would really appreceiate any contact details, video links, extra info etc.

Thanks!
grin.gif
grin.gif
<font color="red"> </font>

charlie55

Visit site
There was a chestnut gelding at PSG level on horsequest a little while ago for full loan, In the loan section. My friend went to ride him but with her back problem, hes huge trot hurt her. But he was a stunner! In Hertfordshire x

sperks93

Visit site
Can't see him on there now, how long ago was it? Do you know anything more about him or whether he is still available?
Have posted this on the comp riders now too!

Thanks

X

competitiondiva

Visit site
I know of a fab one for sale but unfortunately not for loan, he's by proset.

as for on loan, only ones I could find are the following, but neither are exactly what you want:
15.3hh Conn x TB gelding 12 years

This fabulous gentleman has competed in all riding club activities and more recently been working at Medium level dressage (won Area 14 Medium R.C.)
Laid back attitude, does not need riding every day. Good to hack but does not like heavy traffic. Forward going in the school and over fences.
Loves to jump, hunt, and XC, but has recently formed a large splint so is only working on the flat/soft at present.
No vices, good to clip, shoe, load etc. Same home for 9 years so looking for 5* home to loan with possible view to sell if correct home found

STUNNING DRESSAGE PROSPECT

16.3hh, ten year old stunning black gelding by Cheenook out of a Flemingh mare.
Did not have best start in life but now on right track. Very kind, gentle horse
Easy to do but requires confident rider as can be spooky.
Moves beautifully and has lots of dressage potential - will easily BD successfully with more time
Would ideally suit one to one dressage home.
Sad sale as too many horses, not enough time and this one deserves better.
£5,500 ono - Would consider loan with view to buy or possibly a loan to the right home

Both on horsequest under for loan