Can you settle an arguement?

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
OMG I cant believe how rude everyone is being! And I didnt pay £2500 for her, I got it talked down to £1900 with an agreement that the ex owner will take the foal for £1000.

I really wish now that I never bothered posting on here

[/ QUOTE ]
To be fair I think that you've only had one 'rude' comment. You did ask people's comments, and what most people have posted I think is fair - after all you did ask what people thought.......

GatefieldHorses

Visit site
You asked for opinions and everyones is different. To me personally, i wouldnt want a cob. For our business (buying and selling) Shes worth about £500 to us. Fair enough some people would pay a lot of money for a cob, my friend paid £3000 for a cob which i wouldnt give anything for but she loves her so its all well and good.
If you didnt want peoples opions you should not ask, we are not being rude....just answering your question!

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
I agree my comment does sound rude, but I am still gobsmacked & again proves the point they are worth what people are willing to pay. There is no point in asking what anything is worth. I could have been even more rude by stating the obvious how can a horse that rears & kicks be a confidence giver (but that has already been mentioned, which I thought it might, so kept stum). So I apologise for my rude comment, u r right it was totally uncalled for. I hope Cobland has many years of fun & enjoys the new foal.

MillionDollar

Visit site
Personally I'd pay

Max. £1,000 for cob
Max. £1,500 for other horse

However, you obviously love your cob to bits and would pay a lot for her, and so would i for my horses (well some of them, lol).
tongue.gif

GatefieldHorses

Visit site
yeh i agree they are worth more to diff people. My horse in comparrison to those advertised is worth between £8k and £10k with his bsja winnings and classes jumped. But i wouldnt even think abiut sellin him for £10k i love him 2 much hehe

jewel

Visit site
i doubt they would get much for the older mare with the problems as imo she looks alot older than 11 in that 2nd photo from the other forum. the cob mare is worth £900 but what happens when the gyspy dont want the foal the mare then cost you £1900 which i think is way to much for her.

Bex7

Visit site
I guess not more than £700 for the cob as people have said you cannot do anything with it for a while and will then have to get it going once the foal is weened.

However as also said on here horses are worth what someone will pay for them. I am the proud owner of a Cob I paid way too much for, if you wrote him on a piece of paper. However in the flesh to me he is priceless and I wouldn't sell him if someone offered me 3 times what I paid!
smile.gif