Can you sj and dressage in tweed?

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Sister has put on weight so her black jacket doesn't fit her anymore but her tweed does.

Can she do some low level sj and dressage in the tweed?

be positive

Visit site
Tweed used to be considered correct for lower levels and for many of us still is, until relatively recently navy was not allowed until you were doing Elem so she will be fine in tweed, everyone in my yard has tweed jackets and they wear them for all activities, just make sure the stock is coloured or she wears a shirt and tie rather than white.

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Tweed used to be considered correct for lower levels and for many of us still is, until relatively recently navy was not allowed until you were doing Elem so she will be fine in tweed, everyone in my yard has tweed jackets and they wear them for all activities, just make sure the stock is coloured or she wears a shirt and tie rather than white.

She has a burgundy and gold tie with a cream shirt that goes with the tweed so will that be okay for the dressage?

I think.tweed looks nicer anyway 😊

Michen

Visit site
Absolutely. I think it is more correct and compete up to BE90 in my tweed. Frankly my horse would look ridiculous if I was in anything else as he's a traditional chunky workmanlike connie. I think tweed suits him and just looks so much nicer.

Kikke

Visit site
I compete BD Medium and BSJA Novice both in tweed. Not many around at either level in tweed but I feel it suits best as my horse is a clydesdale x welsh. work well and never had any negative comments