Can you spare a moment to make my step daughters day

tourmaline

Visit site

little_rou

Visit site
thank you thank you THANK YOU HHO'ers!!

I cant believe soo many of you took the time to vote, I hope they blooming well win now!!

Im not a massive KP fan, I dont mind her at all, and have no problem with her doing her horsey thing, but as you can see I have two pink pony mad kids who would be over the moon to win this.

Brontie - Mads was for sale, she was sold and moved last week, and as the kids had done more with her than I had in past months its all the more reason why I want them to win as they where absolutely gutted when she went.

I am trying desparately to find a loan pony for them to love for thier own, but cant seem to find anything :( so in the meantime, a couple of pink sparkly t shirts would cheer them up im sure :)

little_rou

Visit site
thank you all - keep the votes coming!! someone has let slip to her and shes now convinced shes going to win!! shameless guilt tripping going on here for your votes now, but come on - surely a big smile on a childs face is worth it?! :):)

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Voted! They look super cute in their pink outfits!

*whispers*...I actually quite fancy the I heart ponies t-shirt *blushes*....

little_rou

Visit site
your not the only one B&A - I am ashamed to say I like the 'horses are like chocolates' t hsirt, not sure I'd ever wear it in public!!

If they dont win I may stop by Derbyhouse and get them a little something pink and sparkly to cheer them up ... and maybe treat myself too :D:D:D

little_rou

Visit site
thank you all again - theres a lot of competition but it was worth ago, I will let you know when voting closes - fingers crossed x