Cant even give them away!!

Dexydoodle

Visit site
if you're on facebook put them on the flag group - theyre after all sorts for horses affected by the floods as lots of people cant get to their stuff. there's also a few smaller rescues and people who rescue in bristol and surrounding. PM me if you want any names

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
OP I am localish too OP and am sure I saw a post from a charity re. rugs as they had some that needed them that didnt usually the other day of facebook. I'll see if I can find. Horseworld might? they also sell things in an onsite tack shop if they don't need them for their horses to raise funds.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
posted by horseworld on fb.

A message from the grooms;
"Hi Facebook friends, we are really struggling for rugs at the moment. The weather has been so bad that horses who have not previously needed rugs are now needing them. Although we have a rug washer and dryer, we cannot get them dry fast enough. We are in particular need of 5'6", 5,9" and 6'0" rugs. If anyone has any to spare, our rescued horses would reeeeeally appreciate them. Alternatively, if anyone would like to make a donation towards buying a rug, they can do so by calling 01275 893020.