Cant find Mr Right!

seche

Visit site
Is anyone else struggling to find a new four legged friend?
Its not that the market isn't packed with horses just none of them fully fit my criteria! (which really is not that long!)

Am looking for a 16.2 / 17hh TB, Gelding to sane to hunt and event up to Novice, (proven ideally!!) between 6 & 12 yrs old. With nice paces/flat work: For a decent enough budget.

Where do these exist?

eventgirl

Visit site
Ive got one that I am considering selling, is 5 done slightly less than you want but would be priced accordingly, but its the wrong sex!! any reason why it cant be a mare?

seche

Visit site
Store colt is a randy little sod!! - he already knows what "its" their for... The shetland rig (his companion) is not amused!!

I would consider another breed but just as long as its a lightweight/TB looking = fine. (box wont cope with more otherwise!!)

oofadoofa

www.mearecourtequestrian.co.uk
Too heavy?

wpcebcd955_0f1.jpg

eventgirl

Visit site
Aww thats a shame. I just cant bring myself to advertise my girly yet as havnt *100%* decided to sell, so getting myself used to the idea by mentioning it as often as poss!! will keep my ears and eyes open for you!

ajn1610

Visit site
This is what she posted on NL I'm not IT literate enough to post the link so I've just copied and pasted!

16.2hh Irish Registered 75% ID handsome chestnut gelding (in pic), 4 white socks and blaze,has evented/showjumped, hunted 5 seasons in Ireland and 3 here.Is 12,very well schooled, an excellent schoolmaster and jumping confidence giver.Loves to hack.No vices but will get grumpy if not in much work.

msrltd

Visit site
Hi

i have a 17hh, 7yr old polish warmblood for sale, very eventer type. with 3 elegant paces, superb jump, although not evented has show jumped and been xc schooled! qualified trailblazers dressage 1st time out! would make ideal eventer with a bit more time spent on him than i can give him right now, excellent trial facilities. e-mail Kelz07@hotmail.com for photos.