Can't ride for a little while....YET AGAIN

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I am so hacked off
frown.gif
My back started playing up about 3 weeks ago and it has got worse and worse. To cut a very long and boring story short I went to see a Chiropractor yesterday, had some xrays done and I have apparently got small tears in 2 of my discs at the bottom of my back
shocked.gif
I am in severe pain and so fed up its unreal. My poor hubby has been snapped at constantly. bless him, he is only trying to help but I am so damn independant and don't like sitting on my butt (or laying on my back) when there is stuff to do in the house, but, at the moment I have no choice.

The only upside is that I have been laying on my bed all morning watching WEG!!

Not much point to this winge really but I know that you will all understand how frustrating it is. Thanks if you got this far xx

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site

Thank you, I have got some painkillers that take the edge off of it, I have got some strong ones too but they send me off my head a bit LOL I don't really want to take the strong ones as they will just lure me into a false sense of security and I'll start doing things again. Ggggrrr its so frustrating

Puppy

Visit site
Oh dear. I can understand why you're so fed up.
frown.gif
Thank god the WEG are on at the mo to give you your horsey fix.

Hope you feel better soon. xx

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Thanks very much, WEG is taking the edge off it. Zara Phillips did great in the X-Country this afternoon. She is top at the moment. Her horse Toytown is absolutley beautiful