Carl and Spencer

Murphs_Mum

Visit site
No I had no idea!! Just thought they were based together!! I remember thinking how hot Carl looked in that calendar last year too
blush.gif

IluvCH

Visit site
hehe- being their (debtable-don't-throw-things-at-me) biggest fan I was in here like a shot when i spotted this post hehe

"Hehe...Spencer is the more sensitive one of the pair thats for sure!"

I think he is yes
smile.gif

When my friend first had a lesson off Spencer a while ago (actually it was ages ago hehe) she told me, didn't know till then. Didn't bother me in the least... actually I didn't know who Spencer was then. hehe

anyway... I think hes gorgeous and lovely and yep am totally obsessed. hehe tho I was once accused of being Carl's stalker after he told me friend he'd recognised me and said "oh yes she seems to follow me everywhere" (in a nice way of course lol... is that bad?
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

They're so lovely
smirk.gif
eeee that remids me I need to find someone to tape the dressage for me at Olympia *runs off to look*

IluvCH

Visit site
"No I had no idea!! Just thought they were based together!! I remember thinking how hot Carl looked in that calendar last year too"

and who says they can't still look hot
tongue.gif
hehe

Judie

Visit site
Rhegan White is female, Adam's 'partnership' with her 'was' a business partnership but Adam has moved on.

I knew about Carl/Spennie and Adam/Matt but does anyone know about Damian Hallam?

Judie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
does anyone know about Damian Hallam?

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW not suggesting he is gay, but just wondered if he was the exception in the dressage world
blush.gif

Stella

Visit site
Yep, I think you were the only one
grin.gif

(haven't had time to read all the posts yet, so hope this reply isn't out of date!)