Carriage shafts

Nudibranch

Visit site
I ned some longer shafts (standard type - Bellcrown or something which will fit Bellcrown) and cannot find anywhere that sells them! Pony and carriage have some shafts but none available in the size and type I need. Bellcrown themselves don't appear to sell them, and are in the US now anyway. Nothing available second hand that I can find.
Any bright ideas?!

Littlewills

Visit site
I'm trying to remember where I got mine from, I think it might have been pomy and carriage though. They didnt fit into the bennington sockets so I had a welder weld a small sleeve on so they could be attached.

Silver Clouds

Visit site
I don't know your budget, but it might be something Fenix Carriages (in Devon) could make for you, as they have the ability to make anything from scratch (they do a lot of historical restorations as well as building new vehicles, so need to be able to make one-off pieces). They are helpful and friendly, so may be worth asking if you don't have any luck finding suitable second hand shafts. The stuff they make is lovely and made to a very high standard (no, I'm not related to them/paid by them, have just used them in the past).