Cass update

Llwyncwn

Visit site
For all of you who have been sending their special vibes, I've just had a call from the clinic and Cass is in recovery atm, weight bearing from her hock procedure and annular ligament cut. Vets are pleased and all went to plan. Im off to see her at 4pm with lots of treats and cuddles and promise not to sob
blush.gif

hellspells

Visit site
Yay!!! Thats fantastic news.

I bet you do sob though!! (I always do....I even cried when we left my friends horse at Liphook - thats how pathetic I am)

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Thanks everyone, she was a bit woozy as to be expected, but still had the energy to mug me for carrots and mints
laugh.gif
Rofl @ you hellspells, that makes two of us hun!

She will be kept in for a couple more days just to make sure there is no infection, then back to 3 months box rest and walking in hand.

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Thankies everyone
laugh.gif
I fetched baby girl home tonight, although sore she dragged me to the grass verge for a desperate nibble and is tucked up in her box with a lovely deep bed. I can walk her for a couple of mins tomorrow to graze inhand and will see the vet on Friday to have her mahoosive bandage changed. We may never get to Grand Prix, but not many people do
grin.gif
grin.gif