Cassie

SNC

Visit site
A week tomorrow I made the most painful decision to say goodbye to my 24 year old horse. She had Laminitis, and although I would have fought for her, she was in so much pain. Even the painkillers couldn't take the pain away. Her ashes are being delivered today. I had owned Cassie 20 years and she will be really missed. I'm just walking around in a daze.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
A week tomorrow I made the most painful decision to say goodbye to my 24 year old horse. She had Laminitis, and although I would have fought for her, she was in so much pain. Even the painkillers couldn't take the pain away. Her ashes are being delivered today. I had owned Cassie 20 years and she will be really missed. I'm just walking around in a daze.
Been in yours shoes, and when painkillers don't work, you have to make that call. I remember it as if yesterday . :( RIP Cassie

dogatemysalad

Visit site
I'm so sorry. Its such a hard thing to go through, but letting go is the kindest and most heartbreaking thing to do when the suffering is too much. Cassie was lucky to have had such a loving owner.