Castration....how much?

minmax

Visit site
Think it may be time for Paddy to have his nuts off. He is a year old now, so all growing up done, just need the filling out now. He is not showing that much interest in the girlies but as I have a bitch pup I don't want any naughties!
How much have people paid recently, going to phone our vets but they are quite expensive as a rule.:eek:

davisn

Visit site
I had mine done about a few months ago. I had him castrated & microchipped at the same time & it cost me just under £100. This included the lovely clear plastic lampshade - much to his disgust as he couldn't make the turn into the inner part of his kennel & had to sleep in the spare stable.

Laura1812

Visit site
I just had a large collie x golden retriever done and it was £101.11 including pain killers and buster collar and VAT.

Jake10

Visit site
I think I've been ripped off if no one is paying over £120. I paid £180 for a springer spaniel x border collie (just over 20kg) inc collar, pain killers and micro chip

Brownmare

Visit site
When I had my lurcher done it was only £60 but that was 9 years ago! He was about 20 - 25kg then. Sorry, not much use really but i'm shocked at some of the prices stated here :eek: