Cat, I should be reported :(

diet2ride

Visit site
I hate fleas, they are enough to send me in a tis. Maybe she,s picked them up in new house.

Hope you,ve got over your initial panic and cat is ok.

mulledwhine

Visit site
No not drunk, had to drive hOme. She was hanging fron the ironing board, let her loose and she was walking on hef 'wrist' and screaming .

As I value this forum , after making sure she was comfortable, had to vent my shock to someone, as I am one my own ATM, sorry if I caused any upset xx but it was a shock to see her like that x

spike123

Visit site
I'm glad to hear your cat has seen a vet. I'm surprised they have given you normal frontline. Are you sure it isn't frontline combi or another flea treatment. Frontline can be brought over the counter these days from places other than the vets but it isn't as good as it was once up on a time and isn't usually the favourite choice of vets(at least round here it isn't) Also before you use the frontline make sure you remove the flea collar.They shouldn't be used together as you risk poisoning your cat.

mulledwhine

Visit site
Spottybelly, he is great which is why I stay with him, even though I do have vets within minutes away. His mother lives down the same lane as me and so he was good enough to come for a call out, any other day and I would of had to wait till morning