Catch up

Phyzelda

Visit site
Hi all, I hope everyone is well.

I've not been on here much recently, had a bit of a nightmare year with horses 😔 but think we're on the home stretch.

Back in March I went to my first competition completely on my own, although I'm 32 my mum always comes with me, but she couldn't get the day off work. My lad Mister Ish, warmed up the best he ever had, I was feeling super excited, until a peacock flew the whole length of the warm up arena causing my lad to spin and spook, and pulling up lame at the end of our first centre line 💔
Had my vet out who very long story short tried telling me it was arthritis and to "enjoy the summer as it was likely to be our last" 😪

roll forward to June I took him to a local fun show all being held on surfaces and he flipped out rearing, napping and being completely the opposite to normal. Had his back and everything checked and on completion to his check up he went lame again

Vet wasnt interested, but something wasnt sitting right in my stomach, the diagnose didnt sit right with me, so I got a 2nd opinion.

1.5days of nerve blocking, riding, scans etc and we finally had a real diagnosis he had done a ligament 😪 and the steroid injections werent helping his arthritis in his fetlock

Fast forward to August and hes had 3 shockwave treatments on the ligament 🤞 he also under went stem cell treatment on his fetlock, a brand new treatment available on the market, bloody expensive but we are hopeful

Having been told earlier in the year my dressage lads days were over I saw a beautiful ex racer who looked a spitting image of my lad available for loan. So now I have 2 year old twin children and twin looking horses 💗🐴🐴👩‍👧‍👦

Cookies to all that got this far 😆
ADVERTISEMENT​
buttonbottom.png
buttonbottom.png

buttontop.png
buttontop.png

CTA2.png
TESCOLOGO2.png
HEADING2.png
SUBHEADING2.png
CTA1.png
TESCOLOGO1.png