Image3-1.jpg

Image4-1.jpg

Image5-1.jpg

Image6-1.jpg

He is coming on leaps and bounds, this pony just keeps on giving
grin.gif
We are finally working together now, he wants to work with me and loves it
smile.gif
At the moment he is learning what forward really means and since being more forward he takes up a contact, uses his back end really well and feels so nice to ride
grin.gif
I loveee him!
grin.gif
grin.gif

CC please on how I or Doug can improve. I know I ride like I have a pole stuck up my arse (according to instructors husband) and have weird long gangly arms
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

amycov

Visit site
Just a couple of tips for you (I'm not an expert) try to always keep the bend in your arm and keep your hands still as it looks like you move your hands up and down when you rise. Also you stick your pelvis too far forward which makes you look like you're some how leaning backwards and not very relaxed. Try to work on relaxing your upper body more. He is looking much better.

Peacelily

Visit site
Mainly just relax a bit more!! you look like the weight stops in your seat and isn't allowed to travel down your legs and into your heels, and try not to stick your tummy out - think of tightening your ab muscles and how this straightens your back rather than giving it the curve you've got - although good for shoulders! you don't need to push them back any furhter!!

and breath...

and enjoy such a lovely look little pony!
smile.gif

well done for him coming on so much!

Zippydoodles

Visit site
Massive improvement, really good work well done!
He looks like he is leaning on your hands a bit perhaps?? Zippy tries this sometimes and I find squeezing and relaxing one hand then the other really helps as he doesnt have fixed hands to lean on.