cc please

_daisy_

Visit site
CC please on one of my mares.
shes IDxTB, 16yo very short coupled 16.2hh. was retired some 5 years ago and is being brought back into full work this year however was ridden a few times last year.
this is her (taken Good Friday)
please excuse the hair cut, she is the spawn of satan when it comes to being clipped.
03042010093.jpg

JoJo_

Visit site
I'm not normally keen on greys but she is very cute! I'm not that good with CCs. She is very short coupled. I wonder if she will be difficult to fit a saddle to. Weight wise she doesnt seem too bad to me. Maybe a lil bit plumper than i'd like coming into spring but i'm sure it wont be difficult to manage. Good luck with her!

_daisy_

Visit site
thank you - she is cute but im biased. - shes the horse that I owe everything to, shes tested me so many times over the years but weve come through it together, cant believe ive had her 13years this August
yes she is very short coupled - fits in a 6ft rug - her daughter is even shorter than her.
im very lucky with the saddles as I have a fantastic saddler who fits my saddles - had him for a good number of years and he makes wonderful saddles and says shes not as bad as she looks re fitting.
im hoping that the build of my arena starts this week (been put off for one reason or another since 8th March) which will mean that I can up her work and get her weight down - im surprised she isnt fatter than she is to say she hasnt been ridden for ages and lives out 24/7 with adlib haylage.

PoppyAnderson

Visit site
Very very beautiful. Nothing glaringly bad about her conformation - nice shoulder and lots to like about her. A bit on the chubby side I would add though.

_daisy_

Visit site
thank you, so glad there isnt things that are shouting out at everyone about her conformation.
the main thing this year is to get her fit and slim again, been very hard what with her not being in work, plus having a foal, but now shes fit enough to work again its all going to change this year for her - very good really as she loves being worked

Mabel98

Visit site
She is really striking; the only thing I would say is that she looks a bit heavy-topped for the amount of bone she has. That would look better if sher lost a bit of weight though!