Cecil 9 months

poiuytrewq

Visit site
What a little dude he is!
A really lovely temperament, clever, bright and friendly.
He’s really pretty well behaved recall wise etc. Stayed a tad smaller than I’d expected but that’s fine.
He surprised me today, I’d always wondered why he never gets a shock off the fencing- he’s the last dog willing to poo pick the fields! I watched him lean in, test with his whiskers and decide to take the long way round through the gate!- that’s clever surely! ?
He’s perfect overnight, always has been to be fair.
Meets other dogs nicely and comes back to me.
Is sweet with little children, willing to be picked up and cuddled by them (but prefers to just run around and play!)
Really pleased with how the little chap is turning out!
He’s not perfect, we still have stuff to work on. He’s not 100% house trained sadly- perfect over night but will have accidents here and there. He also cries when he can’t be on the yard and knows I’m out there, I have to lead the horses across the road to turnout or get in so don’t have him out for these kind of times, for his safely and he is a bit noisy then. When the horses are safe he potters round and appears every few minutes to check in.
He’s my little lock down puppy superstar ? best £750 I ever spent! 772FACD3-1F5F-42F3-8591-033C5E540088.jpeg
21F265C0-2552-406D-A83A-07AF574CADEE.jpeg

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
He sounds lovely! We had 2 JRTs who were never 100% reliably house-trained. Their recall was perfect, except on the occasions when they had escaped the yard and then they wouldn't come back until they were ready. We still refer to them as 'The Gits', well over 10years later. But they gave us loads of laughs.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Gosh I just worship him ? after loosing my darling lab Doug I was pretty adamant there wouldn’t be another.
PAS I really do hope to still crack it! I think it’s especially hard because old lady dog has genuine accidents (she seems not to know) so the pups seem to follow suit.
He is a real little friend though.

Bellasophia

Visit site
I get this..my tiny schnauzer is the unflappable here..my st poodle boy is worried by thunderstorms lately,the little one goes to look at the lightning. and fireworks when we used to have them( banned now here)..the terrier in them makes for their strength of character.imo.
I’m going to miss her in so many ways.I’ve plans to get another schnauzer and am hoping for a similar character,but honestly these rare jewels,the perfect dog that fits in instantly,are a rarity.I loved your tiny boy when you first described him .Maybe they are old souls,certainly rare treasure.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I get this..my tiny schnauzer is the unflappable here..my st poodle boy is worried by thunderstorms lately,the little one goes to look at the lightning. and fireworks when we used to have them( banned now here)..the terrier in them makes for their strength of character.imo.
I’m going to miss her in so many ways.I’ve plans to get another schnauzer and am hoping for a similar character,but honestly these rare jewels,the perfect dog that fits in instantly,are a rarity.I loved your tiny boy when you first described him .Maybe they are old souls,certainly rare treasure.
It’s so difficult isn’t it. Doug dog was the best character and I just can’t say how much I loved him, and he adored me which is of course lovely.
Cec hasn’t replaced him, but he’s such a wonderful person that he makes me laugh every day.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
He sounds lovely! We had 2 JRTs who were never 100% reliably house-trained. Their recall was perfect, except on the occasions when they had escaped the yard and then they wouldn't come back until they were ready. We still refer to them as 'The Gits', well over 10years later. But they gave us loads of laughs.
My last terrier was called Alfie, OH called him Fred the Bast*** ?

BallyJ

Visit site
He’s known (not to me!) as pig dog because he is slightly piglet like and makes little snort noises ?
My non doggy mum once commented that he “reminded her of that film”
Aww what was it
Babe
?

My terrier has been renamed Pig, she answers to this now and doesn't really answer to her Christian name (Lulu).
Terriers are exceptional little creatures and yours sounds utterly fabulous!