Cecil pup, collection planned!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
?
Cecils breeder wanted to keep the puppies til 10 weeks so they had had both injections etc.
Her son has been a bit poorly recently, nothing serious thank god but enough to be an issue so today she got in touch to say the pups have been chipped, first jabs done and vet checked and could be collected any time.
Thinking this was my last puppy free week sadly I’ve arranged a full week. Dental apt and various other nasty get out the way stuff. I am free Friday though so my mum and I are off for a road trip on Friday afternoon!
She loves to drive so is happy to do that and I’ll be available to cuddle if need be.
super excited! Can’t wait...

Bellasophia

Visit site
I’m looking forward to this little fellow..Im sure he will be a character.
Whenever Ive collected from a breeder Ive always taken photos of the mom etc..it makes a nice start for the pups photo album and it’s interesting to see who they favor as they grow up.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
The exciting thing I realise is that although I’ve seen fairly regular video clips they are all taken at adult standing height of puppies below. I can’t wait to see his face properly!!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Actually can anyone recommend a good insurance company to look at?
We have a few polices with Emporium which I know is the new E&L but I’ve had a lot of claims over the years both horse and dog with no issues. Would be interested in looking round though

Moobli

Visit site
I use Bought by Many too and although I haven't had to claim as yet, I have heard good things from friends who use them who have claimed.

timbobs

Visit site
Eeek how exciting!! I haven't seen you post about him before- what is he?

I'm with Petplan for Roxie. We have lifetime cover, which isn't the cheapest but it means they wont' cancel her insurance as she gets older and most conditions she may get are covered for life too which gives me real peace of mind.

I imagine premiums may go up significantly in future, but atm it's about £35 a month.

satinbaze

Visit site
I use bought by many. They were easy to deal with for Tiva’s emergency surgery and set up direct payment with the referral vets. When I contacted them to let them know T had died they not only refunded the remaining months payment but also gave me a payout towards the cremation cost, they call it the farewell payment.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Sorry I hadn’t seen the above replies, no notification for some reason. I’ll look at those thanks!
Today is the day ?
I’m super excited but a bit nervous/worried too! It’s been so long since I had a baby dog. I’ve been reading books and looking at training pages on fb etc and actually decided to stop that as it’s making me worse! Everyone’s puppy sounds a nightmare! (Of course you only post for advice if there’s an issue!) and the particular book I’m on makes everything sound so vital and complicated. All the dogs we have had from pups have turned out ok, so I’m going to try and relax about it all and rely on common sense ?
Timbobs he’s a 9 wk JR x who I came across helping a friend look unsuccessfully for a new puppy. After realising with her how hard it is to actually find one, I saw him, spoke to the breeder then she video called and I put a deposit down! I lost my lovely little personal shadow a few months ago, there’s space on my lap ;)

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I use bought by many. They were easy to deal with for Tiva’s emergency surgery and set up direct payment with the referral vets. When I contacted them to let them know T had died they not only refunded the remaining months payment but also gave me a payout towards the cremation cost, they call it the farewell payment.
Sorry for your loss. They sound like a great company from that review. So many stories of people struggling to claim whilst dealing with loss it’s nice to hear a different version.

Shady

Visit site
Exciting day P and I can't wait to see the photo's:)
Just to add that I waited for the terrible puppy things to happen with each of my 3 dogs and they never did. No toilet problems, chewing, trashing or crying at night. I had the odd wee right at the beginning and I got up a bit earlier than usual and that was it.
I also made sure that each one arrived when the weather offered the best chance of leaving the kitchen door open. The outside world is way more interesting than my front room .

timbobs

Visit site
I keep coming back to check for an update and pictures *we want pictures!* ?

I hope collection went well and he’s settling in!