Central England Horseboxes

dressage_diva

Visit site
Has anyone used Central England Horseboxes to SELL a horsebox? I've just had a baby and looking to sell my 7.5t PRB and wondering whether to use them to take the hassle out of selling it. bThanks

AdorableAlice

Visit site
PRB's are sought after lorries, sell it yourself and avoid commission to Central England Horseboxes, they will not give you anywhere near what it is worth and then you will see it on their forecourt for a lot more.

We spent months looking for a PRB, they are like hens teeth.

PetalPower

Visit site
I tried contacting them recently to buy and part ex, couldn't get a reply to messages left and only one brief email response that wasn't followed up. Decided not to bother as if you can't get hold of them when you want to buy, what chance do you have when selling? Was a bit miffed as they had 3 boxes I was interested in but they didn't seem to want the business!

Tyssandi

Veteran
Visit site
I tried contacting them recently to buy and part ex, couldn't get a reply to messages left and only one brief email response that wasn't followed up. Decided not to bother as if you can't get hold of them when you want to buy, what chance do you have when selling? Was a bit miffed as they had 3 boxes I was interested in but they didn't seem to want the business!

I found this with the other BIG company Near Milton Keynes nearby who sells horseboxes, when my mechanic failed a lorry on a pre purchase check. They said they would ban the mechanic from coming onto their premises because he failed the lorry and that he was wrong to fail them. Well mechanic photograghed every issue so i could see it for myself so I would never buy from them again.

Last edited:

Kazjenks21

New User
Visit site
We're now on our 3rd lorry from Central England horseboxes! Luke has always been very easy to deal with, honest and really knows his horseboxes.

A few of my friends have also bought and sold through him and have had nothing but good things to say.

I personally would highly recommend them :)