Central England Horseboxes

dressage_diva

Visit site
Does anyone have any experience of selling their horsebox through Central England Horseboxes? I remember when I was looking to buy they were recommended to me, but just after opinions from anyone that has sold via them?

I know I will get more money selling privately, but with a baby and also a horse to sell, I'm not sure I have the time to deal with people coming to view the lorry too!

VRIN

Visit site
Does anyone have any experience of selling their horsebox through Central England Horseboxes? I remember when I was looking to buy they were recommended to me, but just after opinions from anyone that has sold via them?

I know I will get more money selling privately, but with a baby and also a horse to sell, I'm not sure I have the time to deal with people coming to view the lorry too!
If you search I think there have been a few posts about this company. can't recall if good or bad

PetalPower

Visit site
Tried to buy one and part exchange my lorry with them but they didn't answer emails or phone calls so I went elsewhere. My logic is that if they don't answer the phone or reply when you want to buy, what will they be like if there is a problem?

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site

dressage_diva

Visit site
Now where did I park my barge pole, can't be far away, possibly where my broom stick is kept too.

Not good then? :( I know I could get a better price doing a private sell but I honestly am not sure I have the time to give it a thorough clean inside and out (who is going to buy a grubby lorry?). Also, I can't drive it myself, only my husband can, which means we can only do viewings at the weekend when he's around.

Can anyone recommend a good seller of second hand horseboxes then?