Chance spam

Shavings

Visit site
So i did promise photos once he arrived so here they are!

he arrived Sunday evening of the 6pm ferry as cool as a cucumber not faze by being in the bottom of the ferry for 4 hours with an 18'2 shire annoying him!

Meeting scout before being loaded for the ferry
2wlue02.jpg

What are these things on my legs!
3013fj4.jpg

We can see the sea!
ev2wp3.jpg

Yes nice to meet you all but there is grass!
rsvb6q.jpg

need his tail to grow out a bit and then tidy up
n66xpg.jpg

was tricked in to riding on Monday after work (normally i would lunge and allow them to settle) so went for a wonder around the farm for 45 mins with a friend on her cob, he was foot perfect

we do need a new saddle the one he has it very uncomfortable for me and i dont believe it fits him all that well!

so saddler is paying us a visit, and possibly the vet as according to his passport he has had flu jabs his whole life perfectly on him but no tetanus since a 2 year old!!

Is it my turn yet?
23mrifq.jpg

so lots to do, but he is happy and so am i, he had the equiessge machine on last night (lady who owns it was coming to do another horse so flung it on him as well)
dncch4.jpg

330gu2s.jpg

and yes he is proofing to find rugs for ! as 6'9 is to big (hangs down at the back end then the wind fills it up like a hot air balloon) and 6'6 isnt really doing around his chest! any one had 6'7 rugs :D

rachk89

Visit site
Lovely boy. Get a chest extender for the 6'6 rugs. :) that should help.

On the flu thing, I might just be paranoid, but even though it said on my horses passport that he'd been done, I didn't trust the old owners so we just started him from scratch again. It's a hassle, but I wanted to be sure he was protected. But his previous owner didn't give a damn about him, hence why I didn't trust them.

Shady

Visit site
He is absolutely gorgeous S !! I love his face and what a wonderful place he has come to, that field is amazing, I have a barren wilderness here due to no rain in over 2 months and record temperatures and flies, all of us are miserable as hell and i'm dreading the lack of grass/ hay for winter.
So happy for you S darling and i wish you the very best of times with Chance, i'm looking forward to following you on here as i don't do facebook. Well done for finding such a great horse. Angie xxxxxxxxx

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Ha I love the one of him eating the grass :D

Frank's a bit inbetween some of his are 5'9 and some are 6'. For the most part if I can get a horseware withe the v-neck it sits a bit more forwards/doesn't pull on his chest so then a 6' is ok!

SEL

Visit site
Your grass is green!! We're still in desert conditions here. He looks lovely and seems to be settling in well, which is always comforting.

My mare can fit in a 6'6" in the wider ranges. In rugs made for horses that didn't have a draft horse as a daddy she has the same problem as yours.