Change!

miamibear

Visit site
Hiya All

Just wanted to express my feelings and investigate how people think the forum has changed in the past few (maybe more than a few) years.

Im an old timer from way back when....went throgh pretty bad patch with husband (now ex) and im back again.

Ive never left the horsey scene, current horse has vet problems and i knew who could help me figure it out

I have seen a few familiar names and realised how much i missed interacting and how valuable i find this as an informative and friendly site.

Just wondered if anyone feel the forum has changed for the better or worse and what changes have happened, partially because im curious and partially so i follow protocol!!

As normal for me i dont know if this is in the right place.....ooops!

Mel

sally2008

Visit site
Hi Mel

Nothing really to comment on about changes on the site as I tend to dip in and out fairly infrequently these days. Just wanted to say nice to see you back and I hope life is on the up for you.

Sally

miamibear

Visit site
Hiya Sally

Youre one of the names i havent seen yet, so hello, its good to be back!

Life has certainly settled down a lot, but it would be nice to have a healthy pony! Anyhow these things are sent to try us, and i still love him! ha ha

Hope life is treating you well too?

Mel