Chaos

timmy1977

Visit site
Hi does anyone know much about the stallion Chaos? We had 2 mares due to be inseminated with Cashpoint, the first one by Give me Remus was but by the time the second one by Locarno was ready Cashpoint had injured hiself so we had to substitute it with Chaos, wondered if anyone had any opinions on him and seen him in the flesh?

Thanks

eventrider23

Visit site
Have seen some VERY nice foals by him. One last year was top selling foal at Brightwells foal auction and Cruiseline on here had one this year and he was a awarded a 1st Premium yesterday at the futurity.

timmy1977

Visit site
thanks for the reply, was a bit disapointed at not getting them both put to Cashpoint but maybe its not as bad as i first thought!

cruiseline

www.ipcmedia.com
Chaos is indeed a very nice stallion with a WONDERFUL pedigree.

We are more than thrilled with our Chaos baby this year. Here are a couple of photos of him, which were taken last week.

IMG_9430.jpg

IMG_9434.jpg

He was evaluated yesterday at Solihull and received a 9 from the vet and ended up with a 1st premium, which I was very pleased with as he is so bum high at the moment :D

Puzzled

Visit site
We have a Chaos 2 year old out of a grade A showjumping mare. Love her to bits! She has stunning looks (won twice at County level and stood reserve champion). Her temperament is amazing and have been made more than one large offer for her!