Charity Fundraiser - Chance to win Polo Lessons

Leanne2018

New User
Visit site
Hi all

I hope this is ok to post on here!

My name is Leanne and I am a vet student at the RVC. This weekend some friends and I are doing a charity fundraiser. We will be trying to break the record for the mixed team longest continuous row on an indoor rowing machine (catchy I know!). Basically, this means that we will be taking it in turns to keep the rowing machine spinning continuously for 33 hours. We will also be doing this outside under a marquee - might be chilly!

We are doing this to raise money for 3 charities, the Berkshire Multiple Therapy Centre, the MS Society and Mind as these mean a lot to us.

As a little incentive, everyone who donates via our JustGiving pages gets entered into a prize draw. We've been really lucky and got some amazing prizes, a couple of which I thought might be of interest to some people on here?

A lesson at Ham Polo Club in Richmond (worth £135)
A pairs polo lesson at the Rugby Polo Club
Plus more non-horsey related items such as finals day tickets for Henley Royal Regatta, a signed cycling jersey by Olympians Laura and Jason Kenny, Topshop vouchers and a load more :)

It's really simple, any donation via our page at https://www.justgiving.com/teams/Atlantic-Discovery-Competition will get you an entry (please don't forget to enter your email!).

More details about why we are doing this plus a full list of the prizes can be found on the events page of the boy's website here http://www.atlanticdiscovery.co.uk/ (Please note you can skip the intro by pressing on the arrow in the top left - they are computer scientists and had far too much fun making this!)

Closing date is mid night this Sunday (14th) and the draw will be the next day. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a bell.

Thank you!

Leanne2018

New User
Visit site
Also if anyone wants to see, I do have pictures of the vouchers available - but I can't for the life of me work out how to post them on here!

But feel free to drop me a message and I can send them to you, thanks!