Charles Owen J3 hat - worth the money?

teapot

Visit site
As title really? I currently have an Adventura which has been a fantastic hat, really really impressed with it, but need a new one. So is the J3 worth buying?

And also, it's quite a low profile/shaped isn't it? So does this affect sizings by going up a size or what?

Help much appreciated

I_A_P

Visit site
its fantastic so so comfy wouldnt go back to normal skull now, im normally size 2 but mine is a 2 1/2 so yep go up a size!

missmorsey

Visit site
love mine too definately recomend
smile.gif

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
Yes, I love mine. Very comfy and fits my little head well (the only one in the whole shop that I tried on that fitted at all!). Will definitely get another.

Shrimp

Visit site
I would definately recommend it, very comfy and light weight.
Make sure you get it fitted as I had to go up from a 2 to a 2 1/2 due to the slightly elongated shape of the hat compared to the Adventura (which i used to have) which is more spherical in shape. I ended up putting thin pads at the front and back of the J3 and it fits extremely well.
Definately worth the money
smile.gif

RachelB

Visit site
I got one for my birthday, and I LOVE it! SO much more comfy than my old Champion skull! I stll use my old one for riding at work, and I hate it now! It's not nearly as nice as my J3. Especially as Mummy Dearest paid for my new one!!!

appennea

Visit site
I have one but was the same size as previous hat so I'd get size checked in a shop even if you end up buying it online.