Cheap/Free Pony For Good Home

tonitot

Visit site
A friend is looking for a cheap/free pony to go to a good home to be a companion for her veteran horse as its current field mate may be leaving. Must be able to live out, any age or size. In Kent area. Please PM me with details
smile.gif

spike123

Visit site
I know of about 20 horses both arabs and cobs that are desparate for new homes.Aparantly the owner is unwell and if new homes can not be found he will be sending them for meat. I don't know what the prices are but from what I can gather they are mostly youngstock and from what I have been told range in price from £100 to about £700,although if he is serious about finding good homes rather than the meat man I am sure he will be willing to haggle.

tonitot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
There's a post below about a horse that may be retiring - Difficult Decision post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou, I'l have a look
smile.gif

tonitot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I know of about 20 horses both arabs and cobs that are desparate for new homes.Aparantly the owner is unwell and if new homes can not be found he will be sending them for meat. I don't know what the prices are but from what I can gather they are mostly youngstock and from what I have been told range in price from £100 to about £700,although if he is serious about finding good homes rather than the meat man I am sure he will be willing to haggle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you PM me with his number please?
smile.gif