cheap rugs from lidl nxt wk!!!!!!!!

WelshMisfit

Visit site
I bought the saddle pad a little while back, and it's lovely quality. Fortunately, they had sold out of the fleeces otherwise I would have bought one of them too! Unfortunately, my friend did, and it was way too small for her 14'3 arab. Didn't even cover his bum! :rolleyes: Wouldn't have come anywhere near my 15'3.
Saddle pads are definitely worth investing in though. Funnily enough, I went out riding with 2 of my friends on Monday and all 3 of us had our Lidl "specials" on. We had a good chortle about that and were saying that it was about time they brought them back again. :)

Jaffa

Visit site
Are they 'proper' full size numnah's ? I might be interested but I struggle to find any numnahs that fit my 18inch saddle properly :eek:

LaurenBay

Visit site
thanks for that!

i cant see where it says next thurs tho? ar you sure these arent available now?

It says along the top available from 17.02.11. In the toolbar where it says current, current usa ect

May pop in and get a saddle pad! can pop in before work on thurs as I work behind a Lidl's!

madalicedj

www.ciclaimsuk.com
I quite like the summer sheet too, just cant work out 155cms. I bought a rust red fleece a few years ago from Lidl. It was well made, altho my only complaint was no surcingles on it so I got some put on.

i googled the size 155 is supposed to fit up to 17.2 just hope it will do my boy hes 17.1 No huge loss if not though for the price Good luck

monkeybum13

Visit site
My dad bought me some saddle cloths, several lunging reins and several packs of bandages - I am very impressed by the quality and the price is amazing!

They're the type of exercise bandages I like, half fleece, half stretchy :)

swampdonkey

Visit site
i can't get the horsey stuff on the website??? what do I look under, special offers? Can anyone tell me what stores are doing it, just so I can have a look.

just noticed it was last yrs thread!! Doh!

Last edited:

MissChaos

Visit site
Nobody can get it, swampdonkey; this thread's been resurrected for some reason from a year ago and got all our chuffing hopes up.

ETA Just seen your ETA!

ISH_lover

Visit site
Apparently they have horsey stuff in again, my gran is constantly looking through Lidl's and she was telling my mum today but i cant find them on the website so maybe they won't have stuff in for a couple of weeks :confused:

Clofox

Visit site
Sorry guys:( But i got mine Last saturday! i classed that as a new offer,i was going to post a link but couldnt find one that worked. My nan told me bout it so went had a look and there it was.
Sorry didnt mean to upset anyone.

Last edited:

ABC

Visit site
PMSL, this thread confused the hell out of me :D People commenting on the 17th Feb, I was thinking "****, have I missed my own birthday with out realising?!?" But thankfully I haven't lost my marbles :D

And then I spent 10 minutes trying to find horsey deals at LIDL...god, I need to sort myself out :D :D :eek:

maisie06

Visit site
UGHHHH!! Sorry but I'll pass!! I have seen these rugs they fit very badly are are just crap, sorry not a fan, total false economy - The headcollars and lead ropes are very nice though!!

Emilieu

Visit site
PMSL, this thread confused the hell out of me :D People commenting on the 17th Feb, I was thinking "****, have I missed my own birthday with out realising?!?" But thankfully I haven't lost my marbles :D

Lol :D

I got a saddle cloth today :) looks ok but not tried it on the big man yet! Rug i got last year was a nightmare but they had the ones that say 'Champion' on them in my local tonight, they seem better, mine was plain red and can only be worn like a cape, no idea how the surcingle is supposed to work!