Cheap show rug and bandages £6.99!!

madalicedj

www.ciclaimsuk.com
I know what shop I will be at on Monday morning hee hee Lidl are also offering full size saddle pad for £3.99
The rug is only in one size measure 2metres long apparently so should be a 6.5 roughly but another measurement shows it would be 4.5 ft Hmm but the saddle pad is a full size I shall investigate.
Heres a link folks
Its a show rug with bandages for £6.99 Can you complain at that. Can we have too many rugs/// Never!:p
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_15108.htm

Last edited:

martlin

www.martlinequestrian.co.uk
The measurement of the rug (135 cm) is the European way, along the top seam. I'm not quite sure how it translates into the UK measurement, but it's kind of medium sized one ;)
The bandages are 2m long:)

legaldancer

Visit site
Lidl rugs are only available in the one size & are roughly 6'3".

The rug looks quite nice, can't be bad for £6.99 :)

Last edited:

Jesstickle

Visit site
wow that's cheap. I don't mind the rug (looks useful at least) but I'd happily pay seven quid for a set of fleece bandages alone. I am excited now!

Baymillie

Visit site
Lidl stuff is usually quite good and certainly worth getting at that price - might make a nice xmas pressy too?

I bought some fab Coolmax T-shirts from Lidl this summer they were £4.99 each :) you can pay a fortune for Coolmax in the tack shops!

sarahrees

www.myspace.com
Got a set of each in both colours :D

Think we should have a Lidls picture post lol

My nearest store had run out by miday I was there at 8.15 and there was 4 of us in the shop all after the same thing lol

tobysg

Visit site
ooh bargain! Not sure about the 'champion' bit, a bit cringey but I need a fleece and would pay that price for bandages alone :)

How do we know when they are available in store, I can't see a date anywhere?
Will it be there if I go tomorrow or is it preparing me for this coming Monday?

Quadro

Visit site
i went today, only 1 numnah left in brown but i bought it anyway!! and 5 rugs left, 2 blue and 3 brown so i took the 2 blue but that was at 10 this morning!!!! I imagine they will be sold out by the end of today!

ThePony

Visit site
Gutted, no numnahs left when I got there! A couple of the brown rugs left, but there is no way they will fit our girls. Think the brown numnahs look v smart - most of our yard is now sporting them!

jesterfaerie

Visit site
Bought 2 of the blue rug sets, was planning on getting a saddle pad aswell but it was too straight cut for my saddle so decided against it, now I am wondering if I should have bought one :\ I was very pleasantly surprised to find any of the items in the store near me I wasn't quick enough the last time they sold horsey items.

Hutchlou

Visit site
I bought 2 saddle pads yesterday & the brown rug for my 16.2, he takes a 6'3 usually but this one was way too short in the back once I'd done up the front! :(
Looks lovely & cosy on my 14.2 chestnut mare though! :)

nic85

Visit site
Bought 2 on monday :) (one for my filly and one for my friends horse)

Heres my filly sporting hers, shes about 6ft-6ft3 for rugs so wont be in it for long, but it is handy...plus it fits her stablemate who at 25 has no worries of outgrowing it lol.
Photo1832.jpg

Photo1833.jpg

madalicedj

www.ciclaimsuk.com
Awe I am glad so many of you got a bargain. My local was sold out when i went but my other store on Farnham Surrey had some brown rugs and blue about 4 of each today Sunday Nov 7th Too small for my boy so may still be there tomorrow folks as it was 3pm this afternoon when i saw them

joeanne

Visit site
Awe I am glad so many of you got a bargain. My local was sold out when i went but my other store on Farnham Surrey had some brown rugs and blue about 4 of each today Sunday Nov 7th Too small for my boy so may still be there tomorrow folks as it was 3pm this afternoon when i saw them

Try Blackwater!!! They had LOADS in. I'm going past tomorrow if you want me to check and see whats there?