cheerio

Hippy

Visit site
this sounds very self-important but i don't really want to contribute to this forum any more due to the personal and aggressive attacks of a small number of people. i know it's fairly harmless but i'm not cut out for it. good luck to everyone here, pros and antis alike. fight the good fight!

Clodagh

Visit site
Thats a shame, Hippy. I have stopped posting on here a couple of times but then come back after a break - so may see you again yet!

Fairynuff

Visit site
Congratulations Hercules, you must be proud of yourself-you scared him/her off.Now that was a manly action.Arent you supposed to be trying to convert the antis or are you content just to beat the [****] out of them vebally? Dont think youve helped your cause in any way. With your attitude towards other people, someone, somewhere, will turn you into a crowd . :( Mairi.

Fairynuff

Visit site
Im sorry you are leaving but can understand why. Theres always one or two playground bullies in every walk of life-usually weak, spineless and characterless little people who grow up to be the same.Nothing changes. Good luck with your campaign. Mairi. :)

Hercules

Visit site
Mairi,

Stop getting personal. You are in danger of making me cry. I too might get scared off by words on a computer screen.

Then again, I probably won't. I couldn't care less what you think about me.

Ta ta Hippy. Your ignorance was incredible.