Cheltenham 2024

Strawbz

Visit site
Phew, both Theatre Man and Riaan on their feet and crossing the line. Looked a nasty fall for Riaan.

I'm too sentimental for racing, once the leader has battled on for a while I hate to see them being chased down 😆 I know it's the whole excitement etc. but part of my brain is like 'Noooo, he deserves it!'

Well done Shakem Up'Arry.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I don't really know whats gone wrong with Ahoy, it wasn't even his jumping today which is usually some what iffy but he's been very underwhelming this season

Lexi 123

Visit site
See animal aid.org for fatalities in racing this year. Too many. Ban national Hunt racing.
All horses sports are unethical you can’t blame one and not them all if you really want to look like that. Racehorses are treated a lot better than other horses sports like a dressage sandal that is happening . It’s a inappropriate comment from this thread

Kadastorm

Visit site
Oh I wondered where she was, especially as I said goodluck to Hank and she hasn’t posted over the festival. I don’t really visit the rest of the forum anymore, just these racing threads so I’m well out of touch with the goings on.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
That Gigginstown WM horse is gorgeous

I've got Salvatore in the 7 there were 2 races where I struggled to pick between WM horses so no doubt the one I didn't pick wins!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Out the 7 already!

The one who came 2nd was the one I strongly considered so glad that one didn't win!

Those hoods are so ugly, same with blinkers I like being able to see their faces

Strawbz

Visit site
Not there so don't know but it appears they keep playing the song with shotgun in it rather than the nice music they used to play as horses come in. Not sure why really need loud music anyway. Grumpy me.
I agree, it's quite jarring.

I also grumbled about only seeing 15 seconds of Heroes then quickly switched to aerial vews of punters and rings while still talking about the charity. Why not keep showing the RoR horses?

Anyway.. I'm in love with So Scottish, my favourite type of bay. And Magical Zoe is a very striking mare. Hope they are the 1,2.

Strawbz

Visit site
Awww, literally pipped at the post.

Well done Stellar Story. Oh, I thought SS was just starting to tremble through his hind legs. Get him back and washed down for God's sake.

Indieanna6

Visit site
Unfortunately haven't been watching today as at work but quietly hopeful for Corach in the GC, will have to watch this thread to see how he does as I can't get it on my pc!