Cheltenham Day 3.

McGrools

Visit site
I should have been there today but got the corona so cant. Blessing in disguise as have been able to watch whole week on the tv ?
Disappointing there is only 4 in the first. People cant campaign for a 5th day when we have such small fields

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
More obscene bets they've just shown one for more than I earn in a year

Anyone else find the betting people really annoying?

I've noted on the other thread but GE Instagram has uploaded some wonderful videos of Tiger Roll this morning if people would like to see him

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Had Gallopin in my ITV 7, he almost jumped the last too well which tipped him over. Glad his leg was OK he looked like it had gone but think they said it was tangled in his reins.

He was fantastic til then though must be hairy to sit on

bonny

Visit site
I should have been there today but got the corona so cant. Blessing in disguise as have been able to watch whole week on the tv ?
Disappointing there is only 4 in the first. People cant campaign for a 5th day when we have such small fields
There was only four because no one wanted to take the top two on, not for any other reason. Anyone else would have been running for third so they went for the other novice chases.

Velcrobum

Visit site
Screens back up, hoping he hasn't gone down again
I think the screens were up to shield from TV camera as Luke Harvey could see him from the start of the Ryanair and said he was up but shaky. Fence was jumped in the Stayers so presumably they had got him into the horse ambulance and off the course.

Smitty

Visit site
Love the Flooring porter team. Great job of the craic on St patricks day! Well done guys xx

Not bad for a horse purchased off Facebook for £5,000. Was concerned they would 'damage' the jockey though? after he had given it such a beautiful ride.

Not sure at my age I would want to be staying in any accommodation near that lot tonight though ... ?

LeneHorse

Visit site
I thought Flooring Porter was the win of the day - then Coole Cody came along ?
(I've got a soft spot for him as we had a Cody at the farm who was sadly pts last year)

McGrools

Visit site
Not bad for a horse purchased off Facebook for £5,000. Was concerned they would 'damage' the jockey though? after he had given it such a beautiful ride.

Not sure at my age I would want to be staying in any accommodation near that lot tonight though ... ?

Lol! ?? yes his crown jewels were looking in peril.
that party is going to be lively! ?

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Apparently Born Patriot and Mindsmadeup, who was in the last, were both fatalities.

I don't do twitter but you can use the search function without being a member and there's posts about them on there.

Apparently Farouke D'Allen was being attended to yesterday for a while, seems to be no update on him....

MMM definitely seems to be official, I'm not sure re BP, they tried hard to save him I wonder why he had to be pts.

stangs

Visit site
Loved watching Flooring Porter win, race looked effortless for the most part from both jockey and horse.

Does anyone know who the chestnut in the Stayers' Hurdle with the jockey in yellow/red stars was? A couple times, it seemed like he was going to seriously trip up. Hope he's all alright.