CheVal Liberte Minimax Trailer?

flaxen

Visit site
Not with that specific trailer but found jsw were very expensive for cheval parts compared to.other cheval dealerships who were more than happy to tell you where you could get a part from elsewhere thats cheaper. For example I needed a set of brake shoes for my cheval, jsw quoted me almost £90 for a set where the ones I needed were the exact same ones as ifor williams use and got a pair for less than half what jsw were going to charge me and if not an easy answer they just tell you they dont do it. Try ringing round different dealerships as you may find others much more helpful.

jsprince

Visit site
Hi I'm just reopening this thread as an looking to purchase either one of these a optimal or a Ifor 510xl and would like some feed back. It's to carry two big horses.

Merlod

Visit site
Not the minimax but I have the cheval 4003, which is a 3 horse slant load. I love it, horses load and travel well, never had any problems, tows well and great storage area at front. Tally-ho trailers are a great cheval/fautras stockist - they service mine and get me parts :)

jsprince

Visit site
Thank you, its very hard to find a good brochure or review for them. All the videos on the internet show quite small horses in them I would have liked a 4004 but can't find one at the moment so looking at new options, as has to carry really big horses.

Can I ask what size horses you carry in your 4003, please Merlod?

TheFlyingJockey

New User
Visit site
Not with that specific trailer but found jsw were very expensive for cheval parts compared to.other cheval dealerships who were more than happy to tell you where you could get a part from elsewhere thats cheaper. For example I needed a set of brake shoes for my cheval, jsw quoted me almost £90 for a set where the ones I needed were the exact same ones as ifor williams use and got a pair for less than half what jsw were going to charge me and if not an easy answer they just tell you they dont do it. Try ringing round different dealerships as you may find others much more helpful.

I was quite taken back when i saw you posts about JSW Trailers, and just had to comment. After being stung a number of years ago by a well known horsebox company in Yorkshire, I finally got my trust back after dealing with JSW for over 13 years now, could not be more helpful and trust worthy. They know what they are talking about, you obviously have some sort of grievance towards them, which is a shame. I've purchased 2 Cheval's over the years and since then my husbands company purchase all their trailers and have them serviced with them too. My husband who is very much hands on chap says Their trailer technician carries out the the most in depth service second to none, and always gives a full report and discuses what that trailer needed at time of service. They have parts for cheval on their website and are not overpriced, and super quick at sending them out to you as my ramp strut failed and i was off to a show, it arrived in perfect timing for my hubby to fit - Life is too short to moan about the small stuff - https://www.jsw4jumps.co.uk/brand/cheval-liberte-horse-trailer-spare-parts/

ezililaur

Visit site
I was quite taken back when i saw you posts about JSW Trailers, and just had to comment. After being stung a number of years ago by a well known horsebox company in Yorkshire, I finally got my trust back after dealing with JSW for over 13 years now, could not be more helpful and trust worthy. They know what they are talking about, you obviously have some sort of grievance towards them, which is a shame. I've purchased 2 Cheval's over the years and since then my husbands company purchase all their trailers and have them serviced with them too. My husband who is very much hands on chap says Their trailer technician carries out the the most in depth service second to none, and always gives a full report and discuses what that trailer needed at time of service. They have parts for cheval on their website and are not overpriced, and super quick at sending them out to you as my ramp strut failed and i was off to a show, it arrived in perfect timing for my hubby to fit - Life is too short to moan about the small stuff - https://www.jsw4jumps.co.uk/brand/cheval-liberte-horse-trailer-spare-parts/

That comment was from 6 years ago now so more than likely things have changed.