Cheveral House Racehorse Rehoming

Flowerofthefen

Visit site
I bought a young exracer from a well known eventer. I sold him as just didn't get on with him. Then had the Godolphin one, now I have an ex NH horse who is fabulous. I looked at 10 different breeds before buying him. Think Tb are just my type! Another lady I met last year at camp bought a cheap tb at a general horse sale, he has turned out to be absolutely brilliant.

BlueSocks

Visit site
I bought a young exracer from a well known eventer. I sold him as just didn't get on with him. Then had the Godolphin one, now I have an ex NH horse who is fabulous. I looked at 10 different breeds before buying him. Think Tb are just my type! Another lady I met last year at camp bought a cheap tb at a general horse sale, he has turned out to be absolutely brilliant.

Where did you get the NH ones from @Fern007 ?

Summit

Visit site
I bought a cheap ex racer two years ago, hes 21 now. Apart from a touch of arthritis, he’s no trouble at all. Not a money pit and easy to do. Certainly doesntlook 21 and hes very handsome :)

Elliecarby

New User
Visit site
I met kate turner 9 years ago when I contacted her about rehoming an exracehorse she was great, I loved what she did and how she did it, so dancing cavalier (danny) came home with me and I decided to volunteer at cheveral house and still do to this day. I have since rehomed magic ice (maggie) after making the decision to retire danny due to injury after 5 fabulous years riding him he is my very glamorous and silly field ornament and I would have him no other way lol, maggie i have owned 4 years she has her quirks she stresses hacking on her own but this is a small thing when compared with how hard this mare tries for me she turns her hoof to most things and enjoys her job and best of all her life! I have seen first hand the love,stress, money, time that kate Turner puts into these horses she is 100% invested in making the right decision for them and is good at it
Good luck on ur hunt xx

Elliecarby

New User
Visit site
I met kate turner 9 years ago when I contacted her about rehoming an exracehorse she was great, I loved what she did and how she did it, so dancing cavalier (danny) came home with me and I decided to volunteer at cheveral house and still do to this day. I have since rehomed magic ice (maggie) after making the decision to retire danny due to injury after 5 fabulous years riding him he is my very glamorous and silly field ornament and I would have him no other way lol, maggie i have owned 4 years she has her quirks she stresses hacking on her own but this is a small thing when compared with how hard this mare tries for me she turns her hoof to most things and enjoys her job and best of all her life! I have seen first hand the love,stress, money, time that kate Turner puts into these horses she is 100% invested in making the right decision for them and is good at it
Good luck on ur hunt xx

Attachments

• 20200809_130532.jpg
    20200809_130532.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 13
  • FB_IMG_1589486173902.jpg
    FB_IMG_1589486173902.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 13

BlueSocks

Visit site
Good luck on ur hunt xx

Thanks that's a really lovely recommendation. Great info x