Child equestrian influencers

Muddy unicorn

Visit site
I don’t think it’s fair to call a young child ‘pretentious’ - she’s too young to have any say and she’s had her entire life monetised on social media so presumably in a weird way it’s all completely normal to her. The people who should be being called out are her parents and the many companies who are exploiting her and her young fans for commercial gain.

equinerebel

Visit site
The very fact that we’re discussing literal children shows what the problem with this sh*t is. Parents profiting of their children online opens them up to constant opinions and speculation - all of which can be seen by them, peers, and any future employers.

I actually think HLW is one of the “better” ones that are sadly out there, but it shouldn’t exist at all. She’s a kid. Let her be a kid with all the safety of privacy she deserves.

By all means discuss the parents. They’re adults who can consent to putting themselves out there for scrutiny. But we shouldn’t be discussing children.

greenbean10

Visit site
I'm heavily against children being plastered all over SM anyway but the one that gets me really cross is Frankies Ponies, with the mother posting all her child's medical information and even pictures of her unwell in the back of an ambulance. It's gross.

This! Anyone who thinks Harlow is bad should watch Frankie’s ponies, it’s absolutely terrifying.

SpotsandBays

Visit site
I'm heavily against children being plastered all over SM anyway but the one that gets me really cross is Frankies Ponies, with the mother posting all her child's medical information and even pictures of her unwell in the back of an ambulance. It's gross.
I agree, just plain awful!!
One day she’s posting about her being in hospital with awful seizures, then the next day competing?