Chilham Castle Horse Trials

Grit

Visit site
Hi

Just wondered if anyone on the forum was coming to Chilham? To date I will have personally typed your name twice, printed it out once and looked at it numerous times today as I pondered sectioning.

FYO, definitely not going to be a BE100 on Sunday. Scott Brickell was here today, making fine adjustments before the final jumps go in place.

I'm keeping everyone up-to-date via the Chilham Park Newsletter, its worth signing up, promise I won't bombard you with emails. For example, did you know we're running a Volunteer's Only Cross Country Day on Monday 16th, you can enjoy either the cross country course or take your mum through the Castle gardens as a thank you for volunteering at Chilham events. This is in addition to the Volunteers Christmas Party in the Castle!

Hope to see some of you - I love picking out your names as I type up the results.

Chilham Entry Secretary

Madhope

Visit site
i am, it was me that emailed you about whether the 80 would run first thing or pm as i have a pc camp to get to!! Look forward to seeing you there and hearing the updates
xx

pearcider

Visit site
Hi

I spoke to you earlier re 80t (was the very confused one on the phone...blonde moment!!)

Thank you so much for ringing me to confirm days.

Im looking forward to coming for a run on my 4yr!

Mamamia

Visit site
I shall be there on Saturday in the BE90.

What's the ground like at the moment? Horse hasn't run xc since May so really hoping it will be good enough to run her.

Grit

Visit site
Ground conditions - not a competitor so no expert but I know they'd like some rain. We've become obsessed looking at weather reports for the last few weeks. The aggrivator will be used on all competition and warm up areas. Tons and tons of sand has been ordered for landing areas. Scott and the ground crew are doing everything they can. "If only the Big Guy would do his bit!!"