Chillam castle report + Pics

Binkybex

Visit site
Having not managed to get myself into gear all season I finaly managed to enter an event :)

Dee Dee (was the project pony but now seems to be a perminant fixture in the yard) was entered in the Intro on saturday. Dressage went very well and he managed a nice test with a score of 35.5 his best score yet. being a big horse he and I find it very hard to hold things together in the dressage arena but he really did try his little heart out this time.
lovely clear round in the sj and also xc, he never looked at a thing. So very pleased with the big lump and to top it all he came 5th! so a rossette and prize to boot!

Photos:

http://gallery.horsepower-photography.com/viewpicture.tlx?albumid=276295&pictureid=11670292

Binky did the pre-novice on sunday. I thought her dressage was a bit stuffy. She can produce a much better test but nothing dreadful. I was cursing her under my breath the whole way through but the judge wrote "harmonious partnership" on the sheet which made me chuckle :) score of 32.5 which put us 3rd. Sj and xc clear but 10 time faults (probably due to her being a little on the fat/unfit side) which dropped us to 11th. A bit dissapointing but a really good run and has increased my confidence no end :)

Photos:

http://gallery.horsepower-photography.com/viewdir.tlx?albumid=276367

cc is allways welcome and thankyou for looking :)

Binkybex

Visit site
hmmm are the links not working? think I may have been a numpty :)

Dee Dee: section D BE90 184 Cypis

Binky: section G BE100 329 Primitive liason

sorry

Binkybex

Visit site
Thistle - thanks I think I was having a blonde moment :) did you have a look at the photos?

Measles - thankyou :) that judges comment really had me in stitches. I must have been doing a fairly good job of hiding my frustration though so that's good. :)

Binkybex

Visit site
The dog show looked like so much fun :)

I am v proud of my ponies and its given me a kick up the backside to get out there and do something with them :)