Chow rescue?

CAYLA

Visit site
Anyone know of any, recommend any? I tried the KC website and PM the Scottish one and it's said delivery failure:confused: are there any websites to direct rescues? or anyone deal with them have chows? looking for rescue chows?

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
BTW Cayla I am well aware I just posted a link for waayyyyyyyyyyyy down south, but can do a road trip if it helps (even if it is a dam ugly dog)!!

CAYLA

Visit site
Well you see ladies, I have seen 2 in my local pound:eek: and im very worried about the chavs that are going to get their hands on them, already seen some links on forums stating "HOW COOL THEY LOOK":rolleyes: they take alot of care and maintainance and I dread who the pound will dish them out too:( (the highest bifdder) no doubt, I though if I linked it to a chow rescue they could try and educate said "***** pit pound":rolleyes:

It's that secretary one I EMAILED:confused:and said delivery failed:confused:
So I may have to call them....thanks both of you:)

flowerpower

New User
Visit site
Hi All,

Im a bit of a lurker and never post but i enjoy reading and looking at all of your lovely dogs.

Cayla the number for the Chow Rescue is the correct number and the ladies name is Sheila. I rescued a Chow before christmas through a friend who breeds these lovely dogs. Sheila is very helpful and i know they try their very best to rescue and rehome.