Christine Wels dies

joulsey

Visit site
Not entirely comfortable with the comments on here. I've never heard of the lady before and I do not condone animal cruelty in the slightest. Yes probably deserved a kick or too from a horse, but remember somebody has died here and there will be a family mourning somewhere

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
She was. Many horses were ruined by her methods. She should have never been allowed access to any animal after her trial in 2008.

How she was allowed to do that shows a complete failure from the authorities. She just shrugged it off and moved country and continued to torture horses she was "training". I have to say, I would never wish anyone dead but when I first saw those videos I cried and actually wanted that horse to kick her. Sorry I had to say that.

Again, recently, someone petitioned against cruel arab showing and seeing some of those handlers I did wish harm upon them.

Daffodil

Visit site
Magnetic Sparrow: Look at the undercover video...... it's not the clearest, but the frequency and strength of the beating that horse is enduring is deranged. Utterly sickening and yes, I do have a sense of relief that she cannot inflict such pain on a horse again.

Last edited: