Christmas Meet chat thread

_GG_

Visit site
So, the date is this coming Sunday 23rd November.

The location is The Crown, on the A46 just off J18 of the M4 towards Bath.

The time is 1:30 to sit down at 2pm.

Everyone voted yes to little SS gifts, so if we can all bring something wrapped that costs up to but not more than £3, we can swap on the day for a bit of fun.

So...here's the place to chat about it, arrange lifts, pick ups, drop off's etc.

I'll start...Ping Pong Pony, do you want to PM me your address and I'll pick you up at 12:15 :)

xxx

_GG_

Visit site
_GG_
It's Noodles
Ping Pong Pony
Ihatework
AimeeT
BBH

Delete this bit please, but if you could add yourselves to the bottom of this list and repost I would be most grateful...because...

a-cunning-plan_zps9ef656b3.jpg

MochaDun

Visit site
I think unlikely now I can be there due to hiatus with car prang last week and frantic car hunting this weekend but would have loved to meet you all so as others suggested can we do them quarterly maybe? :) Thank you for organising this one though GG as such things can be a pain to sort and congratulations on your engagement.

_GG_

Visit site
I think unlikely now I can be there due to hiatus with car prang last week and frantic car hunting this weekend but would have loved to meet you all so as others suggested can we do them quarterly maybe? :) Thank you for organising this one though GG as such things can be a pain to sort and congratulations on your engagement.

Well, as much as that is a genuine shame, I see no reason why we can't make this a regular thing so fear not...we shall do it again and I hope you manage to sort a car out :) xxx

_GG_

Visit site
or Salisbury and Bath? :p

I think it would only be fair to move it around so it's not always the same people doing all the long distance driving! :)

I'm taking Tramadol Trev out with me in a minute to do run some errands and some may be related to Sunday ;) xx

miss_c

Visit site
Don't worry, I've told MD I'll pick her up, think it just depends on if she has time with the car hunt! Our horses are round the corner from each other. ^_^