Christmas present for a boy

bananaboots10

Visit site
Last minute christmas gift for a boy who has his own pony. Any help would be great thank you. Its just a small thing from my daughter to him as he has bought her a horse necklace.

Abacus

Visit site
How old is he? HashRouge’s suggestions are good. Also a headcollar, or new gloves or warm socks… or if you have time and a photo, a photo of his pony in a frame. Sounds unboyish but my 13 year old son still has a framed picture of his last pony and newer horse by his bed (I didn’t tell you that).

bananaboots10

Visit site
How old is he? HashRouge’s suggestions are good. Also a headcollar, or new gloves or warm socks… or if you have time and a photo, a photo of his pony in a frame. Sounds unboyish but my 13 year old son still has a framed picture of his last pony and newer horse by his bed (I didn’t tell you that).
Thank you. He is 9 or 10. The necklace was a bit of a surprise and my daughter was a bit upset as she hadnt got him anything.

maya2008

Visit site
Gloves (my 10yo son bought himself some nicer ones with birthday money), new headcollar for pony, some treats for the pony. Or just…Lego?

Peglo

Visit site
A long sleeve sports top? My little brother isn’t horsey but we always go sports tops for him as he likes other sports.

Sealine

Visit site
A swiss army type penknife for opening bales of hay etc. Please ignore me if buying a knife of any sort is inappropriate in this day and age.

Abacus

Visit site
A swiss army type penknife for opening bales of hay etc. Please ignore me if buying a knife of any sort is inappropriate in this day and age.

My boys have them, age 13 and 10. They have instructions to be careful (and how). I probably wouldn’t if we lived in a city. I’d also give one to a girl, if I had one of those.

That said, a neighbours son got into trouble (with the police) for taking his to school, age 9. It was probably just to show off a bit, but…

Rowreach

👀
Visit site

My boys aged 19 and 21 still have photos of themselves and their ponies by their beds too :)

Folding hoofpick is a good idea.

WelshHoarder

Visit site
Any of the above, also hat or grooming bags in a fun print. My youngest is a similar age and he’d love any of the presents that have been mentioned (and has received most of them from us for Christmas/birthdays since he started getting into ponies). You do have to use your imagination a bit more to navigate around the girliest things, but there is definitely nice stuff out there.

To give you an idea, this Christmas he’s got a couple of new base layers (navy team and the blue star print ones from shires), matching proper riding socks as he’s obsessed with the pair he already has, a hat silk, a couple of pony related books - oh and a cuddly fox and a Pokémon game! He’s pr viously had things like the boot bag, hat bag and grooming bits. Last year pony got an exercise sheet and a new headcollar. This year will probably be treats ?