Christmas present for my wife - Help!

DuneTrekker

New User
Visit site
Thank you all. So far, I have achieved this.
I bought the Apple Watch online after googling it and it just looks great. She already has a nice dress watch with a horseshoe design but that's for the pub and going out. I liked the safety feature with the Apple Watch so got that but Ross is unlikely to trigger the need. He is boring and reliable and that's why we get on.
On way back from a meeting I called in to our local garden centre. Its still independent so I like to buy there and got a 'pull truck' to load stuff like electric fencing, bales, chicken feed, garden tools etc. It is her favourite green colour (so that will go down well). It is self-assembly, which could be a problem though. I bought a 'self-assembly' office desk a couple of years ago, removed the contents, laid them out on the floor, stepped back to give space, but nothing happened. All the parts just lay there and the desk never assembled itself like I expected it to. So I am hoping she has better luck than I did.
Almost next door to the plant shop is our local 'tack brothel' so went in there and carefully making sure not to gain eye contact with the other clientele privately rubbing their fingers up and down the leather, touching, smelling and salivating over the Stubbens and Schockemohle's, I did manage to purchase a nice pair of tough short Ariat boots. They smelt so lovely as I stuck my nose deep inside and inhaled that I just had to buy them. :)
I also got a large bottle of Bailey's as a stocking filler.
I am going to order the Arctic dress thingy later.
Thank you.

Winters100

Visit site

sunnyone

Visit site
For anyone thinking of holidaying in France in the summer http://www.batailledecastillon.com/ we went this year and it was superb. Particularly when you think this is NOT a professional production but villagers giving up their time to raise funds for local activities.
There are 40 horses cantering and galloping around in the dark whilst battles are fought with canons blazing and fireworks popping off as the 100 years war is re-enacted. Some of the commentary is in English but not all. But a word of warning: the English lose every time.