clarino seat jods that are stretchy?

mandwhy

Visit site
Hi everyone, I quite fancy some clarino seat jodhpurs as I believe you can never have too much stick (especially as I fancy trying bareback a bit more soon) but the ones I have tried in the tack shops seem to not be very stretchy and therefore come up quite small :-( also as I am a size 16 I get that depressing feeling where sometimes they just don't do a bigger size (thanks manufacturers)! Also if they could be normal rise rather than hipster type, that would be great :) oh and not too expensive :)

Thank you!

Darcydoo

Visit site
I have HKM denim ones very stretchy great fit and were £39 on EBay ,also got a pair of Dublin ones that are the most god awful fit .

nibbles360

Visit site
I have a pair of equitech full seat whites for competitions that are really nice and comfy. Not sure if they come in other colours for everyday use but the clarino seat has stayed buttery smooth even after a few years of use. I bought them from rideaway for around £40 Max.

Also have a pair of Dublin full seat-worst possible breeches ever!!! Baggy in all the wrong places and no stretch at all in the full seat. Uncomfortable and really hard to ride in them.

Wheels

Visit site
I love my breeches made by Rugged - not massively stretchy but more so than some other brands. They come in 24 to 34 inch, normal height waist rather than hipsters and true to size

FireFly29

Visit site
If you want stick then Pikeur have just brought out some breeches with sticky silicone dots on the full seat.
They might be more stretchy than clarino.

Abacus

Visit site
I have always been told to go up a size in clarino seat breeches as the clarino part doesn't stretch as much as the rest. I found the Jeffries competition breeches are nice and come in normal or high waist, and they have the tubes at the bottom rather than velcro which is more comfy. Sometimes there are sales on Ebay...

mandwhy

Visit site
Excellent thanks everyone! 40 quid or slightly more is fine if they actually fit and are good for regular use, otherwise I am a skint student and have to buy wisely! I think I tried Dublin and other brands in that sort of range in the shop, I mean shopping for beige jodhpurs is never ideal for one's body image I suppose but this was awful!

soulfull

Visit site
I love my breeches made by Rugged - not massively stretchy but more so than some other brands. They come in 24 to 34 inch, normal height waist rather than hipsters and true to size

I find them very stretchy. I'm a 16 and buy the 34in. Have a couple if pairs they are brilliant

Also have a pair if just toggs ones theses are great too, a bit more stretchy but the waist and depth from waist to crutch isn't as generous.